Information & Resources
Does Freenotes have an Environmental Policy?
Freenotes Environmental Policy Statement
Freenotes Ltd accepts responsibility for the harmful effects its operations have on both the local and global environment and is committed to reducing them.
The Company will:
• Comply with all relevant environmental legislation.
• Minimise emissions of noise, air pollution and waste products.
• Source materials and services that minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
• Ensure all employees have suitable and sufficient information, instruction, and where necessary training to raise
their awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance.
• Measure its impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.
• Encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers and monitor their progress.